Our office is happy to provide a wide variety of services to our constituents, including:

  • If you have an event you would like Marilyn to attend, contact us at 519-383-6600 or [email protected]. Please provide us with the date, time, and any details you believe are relevant.
  • If you would like to receive Celebratory Greetings for a special occasion, like a birthday or anniversary, please call 519-383-6600.
  • If you are visiting Ottawa and would like a tour of Parliament Hill or tickets to Question Period, please contact us at 613-957-2649 and we'd be happy to arrange it for you.
  • If you require help dealing with any federal department, agency, or crown corporation, our office can help. Federal agencies include, but are not limited to, Employment Insurance, Citizenship and Immigration, Service Canada, Revenue Canada, Canada Pension Plan (CPP), and Old Age Security (OAS). If you need help with these or any other federal department or agency, please contact us at 519-383-6600 or via email at [email protected].

If you have any other questions, concerns, or require assistance in any other way, we'll do whatever we can to help. Please visit our contact page and get in touch!


Provincial services

The Ontario government is responsible for services such as birth, marriage, and death certificates, health care, education, social services, Ontario Works, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, and highways.

If you believe that your issue falls under provincial jurisdiction, I encourage you to contact our MPP, Bob Bailey:


Bob Bailey, MPP
805 Christina St. North
Suite 102
Point Edward, ON N7V 1X6
(519) 337-0051
[email protected]